Thursday, May 1, 2014

Good Night and Good Luck (Aka Top 5 Food List)

Well, the semester is coming to an end, and I couldn't quite decide what to write as a final blog post. I felt like I needed to write some sort of foodie summery, so here is what I came up with...
 
5 meals that map out my first year of college:
 
1) A piece of mushroom pizza from Pizza Amore-
 
A late night slice with 4 of my, now, best friends really solidified our relationship. Something about the delicious melted cheese and thin crispy crust stuck us together. Oh, also important to note, they deliver.
 
2) Chocolate espresso beans-
 
 
I lived off of them during Ultimate Frisbee tournaments. Yes, I went a little crazy after one too many, but they did the job, and they did it well.
 
3) Go Berry Frozen Yogurt-
 
 
The first weekend of school all of the first-years in my house took a trip to Go Berry together. I learned that granola and mango made delicious toppings on vanilla frozen yogurt. Mind. Blown. I revisited later with my mom, after my dance performance. The mini dark chocolate chips are also stellar.
 
4) Failed Peanut Butter Cookies-
 
Katie and I attempted to make beautiful cookies, like the ones displayed above, in the Comstock kitchen. It was very spur of the moment, purely out of finals stress, and turned into a buzz-feed worthy failure, but we had a lot of fun.
 
5) Green Bean!
 
The four friends from #1 and I went to the Green Bean to experience the famous brunch. We were not disappointed, it was incredible. Plus, we went to out first hot yoga class afterwards at Shiva Shakti. Talk about inner happiness, it was a wonderful day.
 
So there are my top five. The year has gone by fast but, clearly, it has been delicious.
Good Night and Good Luck.

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried a slice from pizza amore and I am about to graduate. I am guessing you rate it more highly than the pizza at Sam's? I'll try to make it my mission to try it before I leave!

    ReplyDelete