Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Vegan Potato Donuts

Last week, I posted about my wonderful experience tasting vegan mashed potato donuts. The were so wonderful, that I wanted to try and make them myself. However, this week is Pesach, so unfortunately my donut making will have to wait. I did find a recipe online, which brings me to my topic... vegan cooking blogs.

Although I am not vegan myself, a lot of my friends are. For this reason, my cooking has adapted to usually include vegan options, and I have made it a personal challenge to learn to bake vegan. One of my biggest aids in this adventure have been vegan cooking blogs. The new phenomenon of cooking blogs means that there are literally millions of recipes right at your finger tips.

The recipe can be found at: http://www.veganricha.com/2013/11/spiced-sweet-potato-doughnuts-vegan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment